The Next Step Learning Center has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible and creative professionals. We offer competitive wages and a friendly, creative atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals.
We encourage and empower our employees’ enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality care in our centers, we’ll help you enhance your skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. We also participate in the TEACH program to help you get to the next level of your education.
What it takes to be a Teacher at The Next Step
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
- A passion for creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child’s education
- Competitive Wages
- Discounted Child Care
- Education Assistance with TEACH
- Paid Staff Development Hours
- Vacation and Sick Pay